Tuesday 15 August 2017

Mary Mackillop Feast Day.

On Friday it was Mary Mackillop feast day. First we went to the church. After that it was a play about Mary Mackillop. My best friend Abigail was in the play. After the play we did Maths Whizz.
Then we did some Mary Mackillop activities. I did lots with Abigail. My favorite Mary Mackillop activities is chatter box. After Mary Mackillop activities it was share lunch. I brought sushi.
I didn't get much food because I had to go to the dentist to check my teeth to see if I have to have braces.


                                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making a comment. Please note that all comments have to be seen by the class teacher before you will be able to view them online.