Tuesday 8 May 2018

Writing Goal



My goal is for term 2 is to use different sentence starters to make my writing more interesting.


 I noticed that using different sentence starters is much better than using "In the holidays " or " I " because if you use different sentence starters it will more interesting.


My goal is to use some complex sentence to create pace, flow and interest

Reflection: I am sometimes using shorter or longer sentnece types but I need to deliberatley do this to help make my writing more interesting. 


Term 4: My New writing goal is to learn to spell words more and more diffcult words. E.g: Diffent - Different
How:
By reading more.
By choosing some words from the essential spelling list. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making a comment. Please note that all comments have to be seen by the class teacher before you will be able to view them online.