Wednesday 5 September 2018

Swimming

5.9.18
Today we went to school and we was going to the pool. We weren't going to the school pool we was going to a different pool. I was a bit scared because I had different togs and everybody has the same togs. But it was fun. Also the year 2 and 4 went but not the year 1,3,5, and 6 aren't going It was so fun.

At dinner we ate sushi at a Sushi Restauranr. It was yummy. I ate lots of sushi same as Ashley.
My favourite sushi is amai ebi (sweet prawn) and Ashley's favourite is tamago. ( egg omlete )






Tamago



Maguro ( Tuna. My dads favorite sushi )

Amai ebi

Sannmo ( salmon )




Uni ( like a shell fish )





\
kyuri maki ( cucumber rool )
maguro maki ( tuna roll )

Tako ( octopus )

Eka ( squid )

Nasu ( egg plant )







My plates
















A photo that looks like my dad licking my grandad.


 This photo is when we was starting school




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making a comment. Please note that all comments have to be seen by the class teacher before you will be able to view them online.