Friday 17 August 2018

At Tokyo

On Wednesday we went on a train to Akihabara ( あきはなら ) and then went went on another train to Ootuka also my mums friend called Sachiko ( さちこ ) was on the train but my mum didn't know. ( おおつか ) At Tokyo we went to a hotel to stay for 3 nights but we dropped off our stuff and went to a train again to Harajuku ( はらじゅく ) to eat Dumplings for lunch. It was so yummy because our family love it. After eating Dumplings we went to a shop called Kiddy Land. I brought a toy called Totoro and Ashley brought a Hex bug. Then we went to eat Ice Monster. I ate a mango soft cream, Sachiko ate a big milk tea soft ice block and Ashley got the same but the flavour  was mango. After that we went to a candy shop called Candy A Go Go. We brought some candy. Then we went back on the train. We went to eat dinner at a fish restaurant and we got a free water melon. We ate it at the hotel but we didn't ate it all so we gave it to sachiko.





Photo
My Dumplings


Ashleys dumplings
Photo





Ashleys photo

My soft cream


Ashley Ice Block

Sachiko, Ashley and I

Ashley and Me



Mummy, Ashley and I
Hotel Photo


Us in bed

Us in a restaurant we were thinking about

Train Photo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making a comment. Please note that all comments have to be seen by the class teacher before you will be able to view them online.