Sunday 5 August 2018

Off to Japan

4.8.18
On Staurday we went to the Auckland's Airport ( because we was at Auckland on Friday after school ) to fly to Auckland. On the plane we got Adult's meal. The Adult's meal was better ( not much better just better ) than the kids meal ( because Ashley and I didn't like the hot peas and carrot.) . I watched lots off movies and the one that I like was Harry Potter : ) . I watched number 6,7 part 1 and part 2.

P.S Sorry I don't have the photo yet.

konnbannwa - good evening       

こんばわ




  ichi いち1 ni に2  sann さん3   shi し4  go ご5                 





                                      roku ろく6   nana なな7 hachi はち8
 
               kyu きゅう9   juu じゅう10


  
       

1 comment:

  1. Great Anika, sounds like you had a nice plane journey. I will show the class this blog post on Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making a comment. Please note that all comments have to be seen by the class teacher before you will be able to view them online.