Monday 13 August 2018

Outlets Shopping Mall

13.8.18
Today Ashley, mummy my grandma and I went to Outlets Shopping Mall. Outlets Shopping Mall is a place where there is lots of shpos.When we got there we went to Nike first. I brought a bule and grey shoes and mummy brought black shoes. Then we went to Adidas. Ashley brought a Adidas T-shirt and bags also I brought the same thing, mummy brought shose like my grandma did.We went to Polo and and other shops. At the End we went to LEGO shop. I brought Harry Potter mystery Lego and Ashley brought a racing car.


Draco tiwns ( because I got the same )  

Dean in Harry Potter

Ashleys T-shirt



My Grandma Shoes

My Shoes

Ashleys Lego Car

Ashleys Second T-shirt

Ashleys bag 
Ashleys bag 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making a comment. Please note that all comments have to be seen by the class teacher before you will be able to view them online.