Wednesday 8 August 2018

Wonder Goo and Wonder Rex

7.8.18
Today we went to Wonder Goo and Wonder Rex. First we went to Wonder Goo. Wonder Goo is a place where we brought our P.S 3 and Wonder Goo has books,P.S's,Song,Iphone, and more. Ashley played on a Iphone and a Bace ball on the P.S.( I think so.) After that we went to wonder Rex.( Next door.) Wonder Rex is a place where it has Bags,Disher and more. Then we went home and mummy, my grandma and Soma ( my big brother ) went to the dentist and my grandad, Ashley and me stayed at the house. Before the dentist Wonder Rex also had P.S and Xbox controller for 100 yen but for New Zealand 1$.


Japanses yoyo






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making a comment. Please note that all comments have to be seen by the class teacher before you will be able to view them online.